Saturday, July 31, 2010

My favourite childhood movie, made into a musical. It's AWESOME. I laughed my head off when I saw it. Arnold, back when he was fun.




Another day,
Walking in circles
Haunted by memories, I push on this wheel.
I pray to Crom
Grant me revenge
And help me to answer the riddle of steel.

A shy little boy,
I couldn't protect them
Helpless and timid, as weak as a girl.
They butchered my people, the dogs ate my father
My mother beheaded, they took my whole world.

Crom, where is the wizard who killed my mother?
Still, I can recall his terrible gaze.
Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other?
Crom, if you're my god then show me the way.

I'm on the path, chopping up bodies
Hacking and slicing, and look at me now.
With loyal friends joining my party
Each step I take I'm fulfilling my vow.

Crush your enemies,
See them driven before you,
And hear the lamentation of the women!

(Repeat)

Crom, show me the wizard who killed my mother.
True I've never prayed to you before.
Still, what would I give if you could help me see this through?
And if you do not listen, then the hell with you!

Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other?
Crom, if you're my god then show me the way.
Anyaaah, gnyaaaaahyaaaayaaaaa Yaaaaa ah aaaah ahhh

I swear this wizard will fall 'cause
This has begun
They murdered them all, I'm the last one
I issue the call, revenge for my mom,
I pray to you Crom!

Crush your enemies,
See them driven before you,
And hear the lamentation of the women.

Omnia mutantur
11:28 PM


Profile

.Kathleen.
.2010.

Archives

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

Credits.

Blogskins Lady Symphonia basecode

eXTReMe Tracker