Anyway, to update, I had an interesting and nice (towards the end) sunday. Unfortunately I don't really carry a camera around, and I'm not in the habit of snapping photos of everything I see, so I'll have to describe everything verbally, and you'll have to take my word for it.
I'll skip over the first unpleasant part where I attended a certain Singaporean church to get my survey done. It was long, drawn out and stupid. End of.
I did get to hear Andrew Lloyd Webber's Pie Jesu though. Even if it was sung badly, the music was still good. It's like how Singapore Festival Orchestra can play badly and Howard Shore would still sound nice. Anyway I can't get it out of my head, it keeps playing in my head.
Okay, then James and I went to meet Lisheng for dinner at a spanish restaurant. For some reason I can't remember the name of the place, but it's in Vivocity, and it's quite nice. And it was fun! Because they were talking about nerdy stuff like D&D, and how to pronounce paella in the proper spanish way, and so on. We had Tortilla Espanolas (sp?? which is omelette with potatoes), some yummy mushroom thing, pork kebabs, and seafood paella, which was really quite good.
And then we sojourned to Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar where I got Italian hot chocolate with dark chocolate in it! It was like drinking liquid chocolate, yum yum yum. I think PK would love the place to bits =p
Then we talked about lots of interesting stuff, I was mostly listening to Lisheng's philosophy of religion and stuff about work.
Then on the way back to my house, we saw 3 cats! One greyish black (called Furryhead, because I detected an unusual bump and disrupted fur growth on his head a few weeks back when I was playing with it, and James and I extracted the debris while coaxing the cat to stay still), one grey with black stripes (which usually likes to 'por' people for food by whining near the BBQ pit while a BBQ is taking place - this usually works) and one pure white. I ran out to the petrol kiosk to get packets of catfood (mainly the tuna and whitefish variety) for them, and they ate most of it! This is the point where I go "YAYYY THEY ARE FULL ROUND KITTEHS".
And I went to sleep feeling happy that I had fed the cats in my neighbourhood.